Thank you all for a wonderful Valentine n’ Wine and hope to you see you next year with some friends!
Wine and romance just seem to go together, and this February–it is time for a little of both! Valentine N’ Wine returns to Ventura County this Valentine’s Day Weekend with one HOT wine tasting passport that will take you on a romantic vino adventure to 11 different local wineries.
This 5 day event begins Thursday February 12 and continues on to President’s Day, February 16th; that’s right… 5 days of wine tasting at 11 wineries for 1 amazing deal! Your passport entitles you to following:
- Very special one-of-a-kind pairings of food and chocolates at several different locations
- Stay special at several local hotels – both one and two night pricing options for passport holders
- Romantic gift ideas along the way
Just as in year’s past, each wine taster will need their own passport which they can use at any and all of the following wineries with special Valentine hours:
- Aldabella Winery | Fri. – 5-10 PM, Sat. 1-11 PM, Sun. 1-5 PM
- Alma Sol Winery | Fri. 6-9 PM, Sat. 1-6 PM, Sun. 2-5 PM
- Camarillo Custom Crush | Fri. – Mon. 12-5 PM
- Cantara Cellars | Thurs. – Sun. 11-5 PM
- Four Brix Winery | Thurs. 1-5 PM, Fri. 4-8 PM, Sat. – Sun. 12-5 PM
- Herzog Wine Cellars | Sun. – Thurs. 10:30 AM – 9 PM, Fri. 10:30 AM – 4 PM, CLOSED SATURDAY
- Magnavino Cellars | Fri. 4-8 PM, Sat. – Sun. 12-6 PM
- Panaro Brothers Winery | Thurs. – Sun. 11-7 PM
- Plan B Wine Cellars | Thurs. – Fri. 4-8 PM, Sat. – Sun. 12-5 PM
- San Vicente Cellars | Thurs. – Fri. 4-8 PM, Sat. – Sun. 12-6 PM
- Sunland Vintage Winery | Thurs. – Fri. 6-9 PM, Sat. 1-6 PM, Sun. 1-5 PM
Make your Valentine’s Day something you’ll remember for many years to come and celebrate with a 5 day getaway for two, enjoying some of the best local wines in the area in Ventura County’s finest wineries!
-Special Hotel and Valentine n’ Wine Package
VenturaCountyWest is a growing wine destination and for the second year, the Ventura County Winery Association is offering Valentine n’ Wine passports, which gives wine lovers a chance to sample wine, food and chocolate pairings at 11 local wineries from February 13 through February 16.
Check out these participating hotels who are offering two free passports with a two-night stay!
-Thinking of making a weekend in Ventura County then make sure to check out this page!
-SmartShuttle Valentine ‘n Wine Special